Ambassador Dashboard Help Resources
Through the Ambassador Dashboard, Wisr provides student and community leaders insights into how Wisr communities are performing and how prospective and admitted students are engaging with them. These self-serve tools give ambassadors the power to take charge of content and engagement strategy. We have compiled a list of resources to refer to as you navigate the Ambassador Dashboard.
To begin, we recommend you get familiar with the Ambassador Dashboard by viewing this video overview:
- How do I find the Ambassador Dashboard?
- What type of information can I see in the Ambassador Dashboard?
- How do I connect with members without a connection?
- How do I explore activity for a specific community?
- How do I segment activity by member type?
- How can I export charts?
- What are actions I can take using Community Metrics?
- What are actions I can take using Engagement and Connection Metrics?